We only unlock clean phone. No lost, stolen, blocked or replaced IMEI supported.
1. IMEI Number:
The 15-digit number that unique to every handset (some may got 17-digit one). Simply dial *#06# from your handset, or go to the Settings > About Phone on your phone. You may also find it out on your SIM card tray or tag on/underneath your battery.
Important: It is highly essential that you submit the right IMEI Number. We will not be held responsible if you incorrectly entered any of the above information when ordering. Also we will not issue a refund under similar circumstances. There is no refund for any unsuccessful unlocking due to not clean IMEI or blocked IMEI.
1. Add this service into cart.
2. Go to the cart, press check-out, and remember to put your IMEI numbers in “Order Notes” area (bottom left).IMPORTANT!
3. Place the order by clicking “pay with Paypal”. (Note: we accept pay-pal only, so your money is secured.)
4. Once your payment is successfully processed, we will send you a confirmation email containing the information (IMEI) provided by you.
Please double check and reply us if any information was wrong. Changes will not be accepted after 12 hrs since the time order been placed.
5. Once your phone been unlocked, you will receive an successful unlocking email.
1. Do I have to send my phone to you?
The answer is No. We understand the importance to have a phone on hand, so keep your phone while we provide remote unlocking service.
2. Will my personal information be removed or destroyed?
No, it won’t. Your personal data will be safe.
We do not unblock lost/stolen/insurance claimed handsets as it is illegal in Australia.
Mobile Essentials will only contact you by using email@example.com or (03) 9800 2700 and will never ask for your bank information through above methods. So please check the contact information you receive carefully and do not disclosure your bank information.