iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus.
This service is to check if the iPhone status is stolen, lost, or clean.
1. IMEI Number:
The 15-digit number that unique to every handset (some may get a 17-digit one). Simply dial *#06# from your handset, or go to the Settings > General > About on your iPhone. You can also find it out on your SIM card tray.
2. Model of your iPhone.
1. Choose the right phone model, and then add it to your cart.
2. Go to the cart and check-out.
(Remember to put your IMEI number in the “Order Notes” area (bottom left).IMPORTANT!)
3. Place the order by clicking “pay with Paypal”.
(Note: we accept pay-pal only, so your money is secured.)
4. Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information (model & IMEI) you provided.
Please double-check and reply to us if any information was wrong.
5. Get the iPhone status report on the same day (orders placed before 3:00 pm) or the next day (orders placed after 3:00 pm).
6. For customers who purchased status checks and iCloud unlocking together, the status check will be done first. If the status is clean, the iCloud unlocking will be processed immediately after the status check.
Note: Mobile Essentials will only contact you by using firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9800 2700 and will never ask for your bank information through the above methods. So please check the contact information you receive carefully and do not disclosure your bank information.
Do I have to send my iPhone to you?
The answer is No. We understand the importance to have a phone on hand, so keep your phone while we provide a remote unlocking service. In the end, you just need to complete the unlocking process by synchronizing the handset in iTunes.
We do not unblock lost/stolen/insurance claimed handsets as it is illegal in Australia.