Browse F.A.Q. Topics
CAN I PAY BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD THROUGH PHONE OR MOBILE?Unfortunately no, we only accept enquiries through the phone and mobile. The reason is we DO NOT take any credit card information from our customer due to security reason, this will prevent anyone that record down your credit card details and sell it to other people to use it. This happened a lot in Australia, so please DO NOT offer anyone to pay them using your credit card on the phone and mobile. So for your safety, please do it online in our secured page to pay. Thank you.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept Paypal and credit card (Visa & Master). If you choose the credit card method, please choose paypal first and then you can pay by card without logging on your paypal account.
They are user-friendly, highly-secured and efficient payment methods.
Will the price changed?
Yes, we may change the price for some promotions or due to the market change. Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
Also, there will be no credit given on order price difference, due to price drops. Please select carefully at the time when you place your order.
HOW MUCH WILL THE REPAIR COST?We provide FREE QUOTE before we starting repair your devices. You can choose either accept the quote and continue repair, or reject the quote and get your device back without any charge. If your electronic device cannot be repaired, there is NO CHARGE.
Does the estimated price include labour?All prices include parts and labour
HOW ABOUT MY PRIVACY?
At Mobile Essentials, we regard customers' privacy as one of most essential things.
For repair, we normally request the password of the electronic device (if applicable) because we need the access to the device to test repair performance. We will not access, copy, modify or delete any customer's private information stored in the device. However, we recommend customer to back up your data before repair due to the potential risk of losing data (as sometimes issues are complicated).
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY OF REPAIR?We offer 2 month warranty for repairs except water damage while water damage repair come with 1 month warranty. Regarding the screen repair, warranty offered for issues such as: touch error and display error. The warranty will be avoided once the screen cracked again. For repairs exceed two month, no warranty is provided. For detailed information about repair terms & conditions, click here. Or call us on (03) 9800 2700 for enquiry.
HOW LONG WILL REPAIRS TAKE?
1. We offer on-spot repair at our retail shops for selected models which normally take 30-90 mins. Please contact retail staffs for repair availability and estimated time. Call before departure is recommended. Store Locator.
2. Also, our repair centre located in Knox City Westfield can do all kinds of repairs. Simple issues normally can be done within 1 hour. However, complicated issues will take longer time, even several weeks. We normally provide a general estimation. However, repair time may change due to the complexity of repair. We will always notify you the risk or possibility of delay. Therefore, correct contact information is essential.
3. People who cannot access to our repair centre easily can choose to either post the device to us, or drop it with our retail staffs. Deliveries will send the devices to repair centre and once finished repairing, you can pick it up at retail store or receive it via post. We concern the security of devices and always respect customers' privacy.
WILL MY DATA BE LOST AFTER REPAIRED?For iPhone, there is 99% of chance that your data will be safe. However, we cannot guarantee the safety of data due to repair complexity. We will always try to keep your data safe and notify you the risks. It is highly recommended to back up your data regularly if possible.
Is there any terms or conditions applied to repairs?Yes. Please click here to see full Terms & Conditions of repair.
What should I do if my phone is water damaged?Take the battery out immediately. Contact us or mail it to us as quick as possible. We will take care of it for you from there.
Can you fix water damaged gadgets?We have a 90% success rate in reviving gadgets damaged by liquid in any way.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
WHAT TO DO IF I WANT AN EXCHANGE OR REFUND?
1. Read our Exchange and Refund Policy first.
2. Contact Us to get authorisation or agreement with us. (Contact us)
3. If the authorisation is given or request is proved, ship the product back to the address provided by customer service staff.
**Make sure you've read the Policies before checking out.
IF REFUND APPROVED, WILL YOU REFUND MY DELIVERY CHARGE?
We normally refund you what you paid for your order, but not the delivery charge unless the entire order was faulty or incorrect (because of us).
Which Courier Do You Use?We use Australia Post services.
WHEN WILL YOU SHIP OUT MY ORDER?
Most of the items will be sent out in the next business day after we have confirmed your payment.
For orders placed on Saturday and Sunday, we will dispatch them and send them as soon as possible on next Monday.
You will be notified via an email with order summary and tracking number.
HOW MUCH DOES THE SHIPPING COST?
1. Flat Shipping without signature required($8)
2. Flat Shipping with signature required upon arrival($10)
3. Express Shipping without signature required($12)
4. Express Shipping with signature required upon arrival ($14)
For orders over $75, free flat shipping is offered. Please contact 0398002700 or email@example.com if express shipping is needed (extra $5 applies).
WHERE CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
With the tracking / receipt number provided, you can track your order via Australian Post Office website: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR DELIVERY?
For flat shipping, it will take 2-6 working days after order dispatched that varies from the destination.
For express shipping, it will take 1-3 working days after order dispatched that varies from the destination.
For more information about shipping, read our Shipping Policy.